The AI Congress was awarded ‘Best New Conference Launch’ at the 9th Annual Conference Awards. The inaugural AI Congress event took place at the O2 in London across January 30th and 31st 2018.
Conference Awards winners were revealed at a ceremony at City Central at the HAC in London with hosting and entertainment provided by Zoe Lyons and Milton Jones, courtesy of headline sponsor Performing Artistes.
Complete list of 2018 winners
- Best New Conference Launch: Oliver Kinross – AI Congress
- Best Conference by a Small Company: C21Media – Content London
- Best Conference by an Events Agency: BRANDFUEL – Google Zeitgeist
- Best Partnership or Collaboration: MEETinLEEDS – Communication Matters’ Augmentative and Alternative Communication Annual Conference
- Best Free to Attend Conference: Redactive – RCM Annual Conference and Exhibition
- Best Conference Venue – under 500 attendees theatre style: One Great George Street
- Best Conference Venue – 500 to 1300 attendees theatre style: Smart Group – Here East
- Best Conference Venue – over 1300 attendees theatre style: Manchester Central
- Best Event Re-Vamp or Re-Launch: KNect365, part of Informa – London Tech Week
- Best Corporate Event: WONDER London – Google Cloud Next 2017
- Best Awards Event: Procurement Leaders – World Procurement Awards
- Best UK Conference (under 1500 delegates): Contentive – HRD Summit
- Best UK Conference (over 1500 delegates): Haymarket Media Group – CIPD Annual Conference & Exhibition 2017 – Embracing the New World of Work
- Best Overseas Conference of the Year (under 400 delegates): The Science and Information Organization – Future Technologies Conference 2017
- Best Overseas Conference of the Year (over 400 delegates): Green Power – MIREC Week 2017
- Best Conference Venue: Customer Service Green & Fortune – Kings Place
- Best Events Operation Team: Festival of Media – Operations Team
- Best Event Linked to a Publication: C21Media – Content London
- Best Large Scale Event or Congress: Euromoney Trading – Investing in African Mining Indaba
- Best Conference Series: weCONECT Global Leaders – Smart Mobility Series
For more information on the awards, please visit conferenceawards.co.uk or contact Louisa Rogers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Conference Awards
The Conference Awards recognise excellence and exceptional achievement by conference companies, event agencies and venues. Whether an in house team at a company or an association, part of a commercial conference organiser, working for clients as an event management, marketing or PR agency or within the events team at a venue; these awards help achieve recognition and a tangible reward for talents and hard work.
About GCN Events
GCN Events provides quality information and events for the conference, association and venue sectors. We facilitate dialogue, best practice and strategic thinking through a variety of different forums and formats including awards, summits, education and industry wide projects.