As the Bio-Life science industry continues to be impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, it is has become even more vital for companies to sustain their presence during these challenging times.
Since the COVID-19 pandemic began in March 2020, BioScience Today magazine has seen a shift in advertising trends as companies adapt to increased digitisation. BioScience Today has been supporting a number of clients through new digital packages to assist them in sustaining and boosting their presence within their given marketplace and continues to offer as much support as possible to ensure that companies receive the best possible digital exposure on a cost-effective basis.
BioScience Today now has the following digital packages available to support companies that are looking to let the market know they are still trading/operational during this period of uncertainty.
Professional PR Package
The Professional PR Package from BioScience Today is an online and social media option for press releases, webinars, and case studies.
The service consists of:
- Unlimited uploads to www.biosciencetoday.co.uk for 12 months
- Each article shared 3 times over a month on LinkedIn & Twitter
- Social media and website analytic reports for each article
Digital Package for Customer Announcements & Product launches
This package provides companies with the perfect platform to promote products and services to the chemical industry.
The package includes the following:
- Editorial feature on products and/or services on the www.biosciencetoday.co.uk
- Featured on the home page of www.biosciencetoday.co.uk – one of the top three articles
- Featured as Product Spotlight in the BioScience Today’s eNews letter
- One month analytic reporting for each article
- Shared 6 times on social media channels– One month campaign
This exclusive offering presents companies with the opportunity to become the sole sponsor of one of the BioScience Today’s key categories within the features section on the website, which carries news and articles from established and leading organisations across the industry.
By becoming feature sponsors companies will receive the following:
- Exclusive sole sponsor of the category
- Upload unlimited articles to the sponsored category
- Selected social media promotion of key articles max 4 per month
- All articles submitted would be reviewed as potential content to go into the magazine
- Prominent visibility to readers, providing increased website traffic and brand awareness among a relevant audience
Website Banners & Pop-Ups
With an average of 1000+ website views weekly, the BioScience Today web banners help businesses build brand recognition, promote their products & services and effectively target those in the Bio & Life science industry.