Welcome to the forefront of laboratory safety and sustainability, where Monmouth Scientific proudly introduces the ground-breaking Circulaire® Hybrid Fume Cupboard. This innovative solution seamlessly combines the latest environmentally responsible clean air technologies with the reliability of traditional fume cupboards. In this article, we’ll delve into the key features and benefits of the Circulaire® Hybrid Fume Cupboard, highlighting how it sets new standards for laboratory facilities worldwide.
In a world where environmental responsibility is paramount, the Circulaire® Hybrid Fume Cupboard emerges as a beacon of sustainability. This state-of-the-art solution makes a significant impact by reducing both the volume of exhaust air and energy consumption when compared to conventional fume cupboards. By doing so, it not only enhances laboratory safety but also contributes to a greener environment.
HOW IT WORKS
The magic of the Circulaire® Hybrid Fume Cupboard lies in its ingenious design. It operates by drawing inflow air through the front aperture, which then mingles with the contaminated air from the working chamber. The mixture is subsequently directed through air intake grilles on the work surface, where advanced multi-stage Activated Carbon/HEPA filters come into play, ensuring superior removal efficiency.
A CLOSER LOOK AT HOW IT ALL COMES TOGETHER
- Inflow Air Mixing | The inflow air is drawn through the front aperture of the fume cupboard, creating a controlled airflow pattern within the workspace.
- Contaminated Air Removal | The contaminated air from the working chamber combines with the inflow air, effectively isolating and capturing harmful substances.
- Advanced Filtration | The air mixture then passes through high-efficiency Activated Carbon/HEPA filters, ensuring that contaminants are effectively removed, leaving the air clean and safe.
- Recirculation & Exhaust | After filtration, the cleaned air is divided into two streams. Approximately 60% of the airflow is recirculated into the working chamber, creating a safer environment for users. The remaining 40% is exhausted to the outside atmosphere.
The Circulaire® Hybrid Fume Cupboard offers a multitude of benefits:
- Energy Efficiency | By recirculating a substantial portion of the cleaned air, this innovative solution significantly reduces energy consumption, thereby lowering operational costs and minimising resource usage.
- Environmental Responsibility | Its reduced exhaust air volume directly contributes to a greener environment, aligning perfectly with sustainable laboratory practices.
- Enhanced User Safety | The Circulaire® Hybrid Fume Cupboard’s advanced filtration and recirculation system ensures superior user protection, setting new standards for safety within laboratory facilities.
At Monmouth Scientific, our commitment to environmentally responsible and sustainable recirculating technology is at the core of our expertise. We invite you to join us in shaping the future of laboratory safety. Contact our dedicated team to learn more about the Circulaire® Hybrid Fume Cupboard and discover how this revolutionary solution can transform your laboratory into a safer, more sustainable, and cost-effective environment. Together, we can build a brighter and greener future for laboratory facilities worldwide.
Foe more information click HERE