Nemera’s concept device Safe’n’SprayTM was rewarded under the category ‘Excellence in Pharma – Drug Delivery Devices’. This recognition was announced during the awards ceremony on 13 October 2020 on the digital platform of CPhI Festival of Pharma.
Safe’n’Spray is an integrated device with reusable electronic locking unit and fingerprint identification. It is also a unique opportunity to reuse the “SAFE” electronic part once the “SPRAY” part with the drug is over, and provides a more sustainable solution.
Features of the concept device include:
DISPOSABLE PART “Spray”
- Nasal spray device
- Drug container
- System locked without the reusable part
REUSABLE PART “Safe”
- Electronic locking unit
- Patient-friendly interface
- Fingerprint sensor for patient identification
- Cloud connectivity with e-Nemera CS*
- Reusable electronic locking unit for cost-savings
- Fingerprint for patient ID and as a smart child resistant function
- Simple display (doses left, remaining time for the next dose, feedback in case of misuse)
- Relevant data available through e-Nemera cloud