Held either online or at the Wolfson Centre for Bulk Solids Handling Technology offices in Chatham, Kent, we offer courses in a variety of subjects:
Register for these 3 courses before 31 December and pay 2023 fees
- Undesired Deblending and Separation in Processes and Equipment
- Measurement of the Properties and Bulk Behaviour of Particulate Materials
- Caking and Lump Formation of Powders and Bulk Solids
General Bulk Materials Handling and Storage
- Storage and Discharge of Powders and Bulk Materials
- Design of Equipment for Storing and Discharging Bulk Materials (advanced course)
- Overview of Particulate Handling Technology
- Bulk Materials Handling and Processing in the Net Zero Economy** new course for 2024
- Pneumatic Conveying of Bulk Materials, including optional practical workshop
- Pneumatic Conveying System Design
- Troubleshooting and Commissioning ‘Hands-on’ Pneumatic Conveying Systems
- Rotary Valves; Design, Selection and Operational Issues
Specialist areas of industry
- Port and Terminal Operations for Bulk Cargoes
- Powder Handling and Flow for Additive Manufacturing
Not all available courses are on the calendar for 2024 – check out our website for the full list available for delivery to your premises or online.
Why attend?: All courses are written with the Process Engineer in mind. The topics are chosen to highlight the areas of concern brought to the Wolfson Centre so that delegates may learn how to identify issues and overcome them, therefore cutting back on down-time and loss of production.
Each course is led by one of the experts at the Wolfson Centre, all of whom have many years’ experience in their field of expertise.
Join us as we celebrate our 50th Anniversary in 2024. Register now
Discounts are offered for multiple bookings and returning delegates.